Tuesday, March 22, 2011

To the sinful Christians -- Prophecy March 22, 2011


To the sinful Christians – Prophecy March 22,2011

I warned you to repent but you loved your fornication with the world. You will perish with the world and you will lose what you thought you had. What I gave you, you spent on your lusts and not on My kingdom. You will follow after your treasures into destruction. You mocked My messengers that I sent you and you ignored them. I will also ignore you in your calamity. As you mocked Me I will mock you who took pleasure in sin and unrighteousness. Your blood is on your own head – you refused correction. Your arrogance will punish you.
Even in this hour I will have mercy on you if you repent from your fornication and call on Me but your heart has been hardened by your deceitfulness.
Woe to you who rejected correction but love the bondage of sin. You will perish with your lust. You preferred your entertainment above Me – Have your fill, enjoy the reward of your labors for pleasure that you chose above Me.
Your hour has come!

No comments:

Post a Comment